Spring Date Coming Soon!
Adventure is waiting…high atop the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Bring the family and join us as we host an adventurous day filled with activities for kids ages 5-18. Participant fee is $15 per person and lunch is available for $6 per person, meals are served buffet style in our Dining Hall, with plenty of chances to return for seconds. There is always a salad bar, as well as an option for vegetarians and gluten free diets if we know in advance. Families are welcome to bring their own picnic lunch and eat while enjoying the scenic views of camp!
We’d love to have you experience “magic on the mountain.”
We also are excited to offer an optional overnight starting Monday evening October 1st. Come enjoy an exciting evening full of activities, campfire and a fun night hike to pretty place. Overnight option includes Monday evening and Tuesday activities along with Breakfast and Lunch on Tuesday. Participants fee is $30 per person and Parents get to stay for $15 per person.
Thursday Night Schedule
Thursday Night Check in 6:00 to 7:00pm
Square Dance 7:00 to 7:45pm
Campfire and S’mores 7:45 to 8:45pm
Night Hike to Pretty Place 8:45 to 9:45pm
Registration and Welcome 9:00 am
First Period of Activities 9:30 to 10:45 am
Everyone Back to Airnasium 10:45 to 11:00 am
Second Period of Activities 11:00 to 12:15 pm
Lunch 12:15 to 1:15 pm
Third Period of Activities 1:30 to 2:45 pm
Everyone Back to Airnasium 2:45 to 3:00 pm
Fourth Period of Activities 3:00 to 4:15 pm
Wrap up and head home 4:15 to 4:30 pm
Participants will get to participate in 4 activities on Tuesday
- Climbing Experience (9+)
- Zip Line (9+)
- Frontier Cooking
- Geology Hike
- Animal Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Wilderness Skills
- Water Ecology
Pricing & Registration
- Registration opens 7/16/18
- To register for this program, please click the below link.
- During registration you will be able to select your childs top 6 class choices. We will do our best to accommodate all activity requests based on class size and age groups.
- The full balance of fees are due immediately and can be paid by e-check (EFT withdraw from your checking account) or by Credit Card.
- Day cost is $15 per participant, Parents and children under 4 are free.
- Participants with a financial need are encouraged to apply for scholarships for any portion of the program fee that is not affordable.
- Feel free to contact Nicholas Patton or call 864-836-3291 ext 111 if you have any further questions!
What are the sleeping arrangements for overnight?
- Families will be placed in cabins which consist of 8 bunk beds and 2 private bathrooms. Depending number of registrations families may have to share a cabin with another family, during the online registration, you will have the option to input a cabin request.
What are the parents supposed to do during the day?
- We do require that parents stay onsite for emergency purposes. They are welcome to participate in classes with their children or hangout onsite with other parents. You will be responsible for supervising your children during meal times but are not required to be with your children during each activity.
What is the youngest age for participants?
- We accept registrations for children 5-18 years old. We also recommend that parents tag along with children under 7 to assist our staff in providing quality programing. We also will do are best at separating activities so participants of the same age are attending at the same time.